Saturday 7 February 2009

Music project. Get on it!

Welcome to the Try On New Music Blog.

I have a project. I want to see and experience music from as many bands and artists, from as many genres and countries as I possibly can. Local or well known bands. Jazz, electro, goth, pop, metal, indie, classical, hip hop. You name it, I want to see it. In seeing the artists, I will hopefully meet a lot of people interested in music and discover the culture surrounding different bands and genres.

To experience as varied music as possible, I need YOUR help. Suggest bands or genres I can check out and I'll "try on" as many of them as I can.


4 comments:

  1. Hello darling:)

    Looking forward to follow you and your blog! Good luck with the conserts and the writing on the blog.

    Love Randi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't found any decent London goth gigs that occur before April! I'll keep looking though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Randi! :)

    That would be great Iron Pheonix! Looking forward to see a good goth band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a band called Manchester Orchestra playing at Barfly on the 8th April. Might be worth a look - they are a bit different, but good.

    ReplyDelete